My Bright Ideas For Nourishing Eats Mini JournalISLX3633142
The perfect mini journal to create healthy eating goals, capture inspiring recipes, develop meal plans, and celebrate your healing and nourishing journey.
Intrinsic's bright orange, pint-sized journal easily slips into your pocket or handbag to carry with you for whenever inspiration hits and you need to jot down those light-bulb food ideas!
Run your fingers over the beautifully embossed cover as you visualise the healthy life you wish to lead and how choosing healthy options will make you feel alive and well.
Use this mini journal to:
- Brainstorm ideas for healthy mealtimes.
- Create weekly meal plans ahead of time.
- Write out your shopping lists to keep life simple.
- Maintain a food diary to keep track of what you eat and how you feel.
- Record your goals and compile nutrition facts to keep you motivated.
No matter your intentions, put pen to paper to make this your best and healthiest life.
Discover more My Bright Ideas Mini Journals.
- Durable and lightweight
- Fits in your hand - 145mm X 99mm
- High quality, vegan leather
- Beautifully embossed in a boho-style pattern
- Features messages and words by Adèle Basheer
- 300 blank, white pages, tinged with gold foiling
- Inner ribbon to keep track of your latest ideas
More about this journal
Perhaps you love to be in control of your health and wellbeing, are working through a health crisis or simply desire a more wholesome lifestyle.
There is growing evidence that our food choices have a big role to play, both in prevention and in nurturing our way back to health.
Good nutrition arrives more from careful planning than fancy gadgets and expensive ingredients. The explosion of nutrient dense foods on the market and access to well-researched knowledge have made it easier than ever before to master our health and well-being.
My Bright Ideas For Nourishing Eats is the perfect place to keep track of your wellbeing goals - wishing you good health!
“Nothing nourishes the body like wholesome food made with love” Adèle Basheer
Share the Love