My Bright Ideas For An Inspiring Home Mini JournalISLX36G12002
A beautiful home comes about not from the money you spend on it, but the love you pour into it and this handy mini journal will awaken your creative spirit as you dream up a space that is a reflection of your soul and spirit.
Intrinsic's dreamy coral pint-sized journal easily slips into your pocket or handbag for whenever inspiration hits and you need to jot down those light-bulb home improvement ideas!
Run your fingers over the beautifully embossed cover as you visualise what unique blend of colour, textures, pattern, sounds and aromas you want in your sacred space.
Use this mini journal to:
- Plan to redecorate your bedroom
- Keep before and after pics
- Figure out how to sort the bookcase
- Sketch DIY renovations or full-on extensions
- Write a wish list of new artwork and decorative pieces
No matter your intentions, put pen to paper to create a most inspiring home that is a reflection of your soul.
Discover more My Bright Ideas Mini Journals.
- Durable and lightweight
- Fits in your hand - 145mm X 99mm
- High quality, vegan leather
- Beautifully embossed in a boho-style pattern
- Features messages and words by Adèle Basheer
- 300 blank, white pages, tinged with gold foiling
- Inner ribbon to keep track of your latest ideas
More about this journal
In our homes as in our life, anything we want to accomplish begins first with a thought. The simple act of putting pen to paper keeps you excited, inspired and helps you discover creative ways to achieve your dreams.
Use your journal to record your goals and dreams, to brainstorm ideas, store snippets of inspiration and develop an action plan.
As you think about your vision for an inspiring home, think about:
- How you want to feel when you walk in the door.
- What is your style, what inspires you and makes you feel comfortable; Bohemian luxe or urban chic? Contemporary resort or vintage retro? Bold colour or nurturing neutrals?
- Where can your personality pop?
My Bright Ideas For An Inspiring Home is the perfect little journal to plan the home of your dreams.
“Let your home be your sanctuary, a space to nurture the soul and energise the spirit” Adèle Basheer
Share the Love