My Bright Ideas For Exploring The World Mini JournalISLX363313135
If you have a yearning to see more of the world, this mini journal will inspire your inner spirit and awaken that wanderlust desire to explore untouched beaches, gaze onto dreamy horizons and eat your way through villages and cities.
Intrinsic's peacock-blue, pint-sized journal easily slips into your pocket or handbag to carry with you for whenever inspiration hits and you need to jot down those travel desires!
Run your fingers over the beautifully embossed cover as you visualise hopping on a plane to your dream destination.
Use this mini journal to:
- Envision a bucket list for your dream destinations
- Create an-all-in one trip planner
- List all the things you need to pack and organise before you jet off
- Record a travel diary for your journey that will become a treasured keepsake to look back on in the future
No matter your intentions, put pen to paper to inspire your dream escape and get you taking off on your next globetrotting experience.
- Durable and lightweight
- Fits in your hand - 145mm X 99mm
- High quality, vegan leather
- Beautifully embossed in a boho-style pattern
- Features messages and words by Adèle Basheer
- 300 blank, white pages, tinged with gold foiling
- Inner ribbon to keep track of your latest ideas
More about this journal
Anything we want to accomplish in life begins first with a thought - from creating a wish list to achieving our wildest dreams.
It’s getting those thoughts and ideas onto paper so you can get into the fun part of brainstorming all the ideas around your next journey.
So whether you want to channel your inner Jungle Boy on an African safari, sail the high seas, climb Everest, learn to salsa with the locals in Cuba or hit the galaxies, you need only ask yourself: where to next?
My Bright Ideas For Exploring the World is the perfect little journal to daydream your next dream escape.
“Life is shaped by the journeys we take and the moments we dare to create” Adèle Basheer
Share the Love