My Bright Ideas For An Organised Life Mini JournalISLX36P5019
A mini journal to help you create order in your life so you can achieve your boldest dreams and do more of what you love. Whether you want to get on top of things, clear the clutter, feel more productive or find a healthy balance, this is your time for an organised life.
Intrinsic's bright red, pint-sized journal easily slips into your pocket or handbag to carry with you for whenever inspiration hits and you need to jot down those light-bulb decluttering ideas!
Run your fingers over the beautifully embossed cover as you visualise what an organised life means to you.
Use this mini journal to:
- Create order with your busy work/school/extra-curricular activities
- Plan to finally declutter that 'junk' room in your home
- Decrease your stress levels
- Work through a to-do list of all the things you've been putting off
- Make plans to reduce your stress and maximise time
No matter your intentions, put pen to paper to plan a life that is clutter-free, stress-free and fun!
Discover more My Bright Ideas Mini Journals.
- Durable and lightweight
- Fits in your hand - 145mm X 99mm
- High quality, vegan leather
- Beautifully embossed in a boho-style pattern
- Features messages and words by Adèle Basheer
- 300 blank, white pages, tinged with gold foiling
- Inner ribbon to keep track of your latest ideas
More about this journal
Anything we want to do in life begins with a thought - from developing new habits to achieving our boldest dreams.
As successful and creative people alike can attribute, it’s capturing those thoughts and writing them down that makes the difference between just having a dream and bringing it to life.
We each have a different vision for what an organised life means. Use your journal to brainstorm what’s important to you.
As you think about living an organised life, try to:
- Note the areas in your life you’d like to be more organised
- Visualise what you do and how you feel when you’re most organised
- Record your aspirations and intentions along with daily habits to inspire you to realise your vision
My Bright Ideas For An Organised Life is the perfect little journal to fill with your own newfound wisdom to create positive new habits and live a most organised life.
“Let your surroundings bring joy to your heart and bliss to your soul” Adèle Basheer
Share the Love