Returns & Exchanges
Change of mind
If you've had a change of mind once you've received your order, then we can arrange a refund or exchange for you. Here's the steps to take:
- Contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your goods, letting us know your order number, if you'd like a refund or exchange and reason for return.
- Pop the goods you wish to return in a post bag, along with your original receipt (or online invoice) and address the parcel to:
Intrinsic, 19 Chesser St, Adelaide SA 5000
*We recommend using Registered post. Intrinsic will not be responsible for parcels lost, damaged or stolen during transit.
- The goods you return must be unused and in their original packaging. Once the parcel has made its journey to Intrinsic, we'll get onto issuing your refund or exchange. For change of mind refunds, we'll credit your original payment excluding the delivery charges. Similarly, for change of mind exchanges, we'll send your new item, with a delivery charge.
If your goods have sneakily escaped our quality control team and are faulty once they've arrived, then we can arrange a refund or exchange for you. Here's the steps to take:
- Follow the above Steps 1-3 above.
- Once the parcel has made its journey to Intrinsic, we'll issue your refund or exchange. For refunds, we'll credit your full payment (including delivery charge), and for exchanges, we'll send a new product(s) to you (with no additional postage cost).