Be adorned in beaded bliss with an Intrinsic Believe Charm Bracelet in soulful hues of purple, indigo & pink.
The charm bracelet stack includes five strands of custom dyed beads, Japanese seed beads, sequins, tassels, an agate stone for inner-strength, and a gold-plated charm with the word ‘Believe’.
Nestled in a gold foil embellished jewellery box with an inspirational quote by Adèle Basheer, the bracelet sits pretty on a shimmering gold pillow.
Create an arm party of colour and sparkle, by collecting all designs and mixing and matching to suit your mood!
Intrinsic's founders Adèle and Jamie visited India when designing the bracelets, and this is what Adèle had to say:
"Our uplifting bracelets are all handmade in India by women whose livelihood is dependent upon piece work that can be done in their own homes.
When Jamie and I visited the village where our bracelets are made, it was a beautiful and humbling experience to know we are supporting these women in our own small way."
To keep your bracelet stack sparkling and bright, follow our recommendations below.
- Take care when using perfume, foundation, tanning products or lotions, as your bracelet may tarnish, mark, or discolour. And we wouldn't want that!
- Avoid wearing your bracelet in the shower or while swimming, as continued exposure to moisture and chemicals may cause corrosion or tarnishing - not ideal!
- Clean your Intrinsic Bracelet with a soft microfibre cloth and rub gently to make it shine!
We ship all orders from Adelaide, Australia within 1-3 business days. All our postage options include tracking.
Cost of shipping within Australia:
- Orders from $0-24 = $9.95
- Orders from $25-98 = $14.95
- Orders above $99 = FREE shipping
- Express shipping: The express rate is calculated at check-out based on the weight of your order.
Cost of international shipping:
International shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of your order. This is determined during the checkout process.
You may be required to pay local customs, import taxes and duties within your own country.
As international customers are responsible for paying any of these local taxes and duties, we strongly suggest contacting your local customs office before you place your order, to find out more and avoid any unexpected customs costs.
If you want to see this gem in person, use our stockist locator to browse our top retail stores and find a stockist near you!