Intrinsic's Scarlet Red Essentials Purse is ready to add colour, convenience, and inspiration to your daily wanderings.
Crafted in soft red vegan leather with a positivity-packed phrase by Adèle Basheer - it's a stylish on-the-go accessory that'll keep your everyday essentials handy.
More than just a pouch for cards, keys, and cash, this colourful purse is big enough to fit your phone or sunglasses too! Or why not use it as a make-up bag or mini pencil case?!
- Gold zip closure with red tassel keychain
- Interior metal chain to secure your keys
- Fully lined red interior & internal pocket
- Sparkling gold foil heart - just to add to its cuteness!
- An additional pink & gold draw-string pouch for safe keeping
- Lightweight & durable
- Designed in Australia
- Size: 18.5cm x 11.5cm
Now for the tricky part... picking a hue! Browse our rainbow of purses
We use vegan leather to produce our Essentials Coin Purses. There's a whole range of vegan leathers out there, and the one your Essentials Coin Purse, is made from is PU: this material is produced in accordance with Confidence in Textiles OEKO-TEX? Standard 100 (which is a very long way of saying it's tested for harmful substances), and is a verified RoHS Green Product.
- Standard Parcel Post - Wednesday 13 December 2023
- Express Post - Tuesday 19 December 2023
- For cut-off times for our lovelies in NZ, USA, Canada, Europe and beyond, please refer to Australia Post's handy guide here
We ship all orders from Adelaide, Australia within 1-3 business days. All our postage options include tracking.
Cost of shipping within Australia:
- Orders from $0-24 = $9.95
- Orders from $25-98 = $14.95
- Orders above $99 = FREE shipping
- Express shipping: The express rate is calculated at check-out based on the weight of your order.
Cost of international shipping:
International shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of your order. This is determined during the checkout process.
You may be required to pay local customs, import taxes and duties within your own country.
As international customers are responsible for paying any of these local taxes and duties, we strongly suggest contacting your local customs office before you place your order, to find out more and avoid any unexpected customs costs.
If you want to see this gem in person, use our stockist locator to browse our top retail stores and find a stockist near you!