Place your order online and use Afterpay to shop now and pay later, over 4 equal fortnightly payments. There’s no fees if you pay on time.
*Subject to Afterpay’s terms. See www.afterpay.com/terms. Please note that Afterpay is not a service provided by Intrinsic. It is a facility offered by Afterpay Pty Ltd.
2. Follow prompts to create an Afterpay account
3. Pay over 4 equal instalments
How does afterpay work?
Browse our online store and add items to your shopping bag. When checking out, select Afterpay from the available payment methods. You will be directed to Afterpay's website.
If you are using Afterpay for the first time, you will need to register and provide your payment details to complete the transaction. If you have used Afterpay before, you can simply login and pay for your order.
Late fees may apply if payments are not made on time.
Please see Afterpay terms here www.afterpay.com/terms
What do I need to use Afterpay?
To use Afterpay you will need to
- Live in Australia
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have an Australian debit or credit card
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
Please note that ID verification does not guarantee that your order with Afterpay will be approved, as per Afterpay’s terms. See www.afterpay.com/terms
Frequently asked questions
How do I use Afterpay?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout.
- At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method.
- Log in using your Afterpay details or register if you are new to Afterpay.
- Submit your details.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
When do I pay for my order?
You will be advised at the time of purchase whether you will be required to make your first payment upfront. For orders over $500, you will always be required to make the first payment at the time of purchase. Once you have finalised your online order, a payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
Are there any costs for using Afterpay?
- There are no extra fees to use Afterpay when purchasing.
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged an initial late fee of $10, with a further $7 added 7 days later if the payment remains outstanding.
- See www.afterpay.com/terms for more information
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
Please note that Afterpay is not a service provided by Intrinsic. It is a facility provided by Afterpay Pty Ltd. To find out more about Afterpay, visit www.afterpay.com