5 tips to start the year strong
Adèle's 5 tips to start the year strong:
1. Create a theme - Whether it’s your year for new adventures, self-love, living joyfully or being fearless, having a focus will help you stay aligned with what’s important to you, what to say yes to and when to say no.
"Having a focus will help you stay aligned with what’s important to you."
2. Turn hindsight into insight - Reflect upon 2021 in a journal, including grateful moments, what made you feel most proud, what lit you up and what brought you down. Use these powerful insights to springboard changes or improvements you want to make going forward.
3. Let go of the past - Use the new year as an opportunity to dust off the dirt and start again. Letting go of what no longer serves you, gives you a chance to change and an opportunity to revamp your optimism, habits and goals. Remember, you don't need a 'new year' to start again though - you can do this any day of the year!
4. Happy habits - It’s the small actions you take every day, that bring your dreams to life. Set yourself up by starting small so you don’t deplete your willpower, and then build upon your successes. As your habits become automatic, you’ll be inspired to create more!
5. Make it your kind of wonderful - It’s easy to get caught up in other people’s goals or dreams that we stop listening to our own inner soul. Try not to let other people's desires take over your own thinking. Trust in yourself. Believe in yourself. Your soul knows the way to your destiny...
As always, love and light...
Need more help to start the year strong? Treat yourself to a 2022 Diary + Planner to really uplevel your life this year!
Adèle Basheer is Intrinsic's co-founder and inspiring wordsmith. If you'd like to get in touch, like Intrinsic on Facebook or follow @theintrinsicway on Instagram and send us a message. Or contact us and we'll be sure to pass on your note to Adèle.