Daydreaming about meandering the cobbled laneways in Paris, taking in the intensity of vibrant India, or exploring the Australian outback?
No matter where your wanderlusting adventures take you, Intrinsic’s Tahitian Turquoise Travel Journal + Planner has everything the inspired traveller needs to plan, record + reflect on your dream escape.
Whether your fantasy is to drift across Europe by train, cruise the South Pacific by boat, or road trip around the USA, Intrinsic’s compact, soft cover journal will easily slip into your carry on as you take off on your awe-inspiring escapades.
Travellers will be inspired to write and capture their memories in the beautifully embossed, boho-style journal graced with an Adèle Basheer quote.
Designed for every step of the journey with three sections:
- Planning - Prepare for the trip of a lifetime with destination research of must do activities, sights, accomodation and places to eat. Includes an itinerary planner, calendar + packing list.
- Journal - Record your travel highlights of fab food, daily wanderings + special connections on blank and lined pages.
- Reflection - A prompted section to remember the most magical moments, hidden gems + discoveries you made on your trip… and start planning your next voyage!
Add lashings of inspiration to your travel journey with Intrinsic’s colour co-ordinated travel accessories including luggage tag, passport wallet, travel clutch and coin purse.
So what are you waiting for? Book that next trip, jump on a plane, and let your inner explorer whisk you to the edge of the world. This is your time to fly…
- Durable and lightweight
- 118mm x 179mm
- 180 pages
- High quality, vegan leather
- Beautifully embossed in a boho-style pattern
- Features inspirational messages and words by Adèle Basheer
- Elastic closure
- Inner storage pocket to keep your travel documents and tickets safe
- Choose from four stunning colours; Carnival pink, tangelo orange, Tahitian turquoise, violet purple
Why use Intrinsic’s travel journal?
However you collect stamps in your passport; whether chillaxing on a tour, backpacking in faraway countries, or travelling off the beaten path, a travel journal is a must-have travel buddy.
Uploading whimsical travel pics to Facebook, Instagram or your blog is the thing to do these days, but there’s nothing like going old-school + carrying a travel journal to jot down all your precious memories from around the globe.
Give yourself a digital detox while you explore, and use your journal to:
- Research and plan your trip.
- Daily travel diary of your meanderings.
- Add your dream destinations to the bucket list.
- Keep all your essentials handy such as frequent flyer number, travel insurance, medical info, flight info + travel agent contacts
- Treasure your ticket stubs, receipts, postcards + other travel keepsakes
- Easily find important info without the need for wi-fi + phone access
Wherever you wander into the world, capturing the highlights, experiences + stories on paper will ensure you can relive your globetrotting memories for years to come.
‘life is shaped by the journeys we take and the moments we dare to create’
‘the world is an open doorway to life’s most extraordinary moments’
‘there’s a little corner of the world waiting for you to find it’
‘a new door is waiting to open, a new journey is ready to begin’
To add some Intrinsic inspiration to your life, use our stockist locator to browse our top retail stores.
*Due to the current worldwide pandemic, shipping services have been affected in nearly every country. As such, we are experiencing ongoing delivery delays.
We ship all orders from Adelaide, Australia. All our postage options include tracking.
Cost of shipping within Australia:
- Orders from $0-25 = $9.95
- Orders from $25-48 = $14.95
- Orders above $49 = FREE shipping
- Express shipping: The express rate is calculated at check-out based on the weight of your order.
Cost of International Shipping:
International shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of your order. This is determined during the checkout process.
You may be required to pay local customs, import taxes and duties within your own country.
As international customers are responsible for paying any of these local taxes and duties, we strongly suggest contacting your local customs office before you place your order, to find out more and avoid any unexpected customs costs.